« Home | for n00b leechers » | jobs and dylan » | fsirt psot »

favoritest u2 lines

what are your favoritest u2 lines?

mine :

Summer stretching on the grass
Summer dresses pass
In the shade of a willow tree
Creeps a crawling over me
Over me and over you
Stuck together with God's glue
It's going to get stickier too

I don't have fav U2 lines :(

Just realized that when I was searching for U2 lines that I liked.

Still here's what I found I liked:

"Dressing like your sister
Living like a tart
They dont know what youre doing
Babe, it must be art
Youre a headache
In a suitcase
Youre a star"

love some lines from elevation

"
High, higher than the sun
You shoot me from a gun
I need you to elevate me here
At the corner of your lips
As the orbit of your hips
Eclipse
You elevate my soul"

and one

"
Did I disappoint you?
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without
Well it's

Too late
Tonight"

and mysterious ways

"
You've been living underground
Eating from a can
You've been running away
From what you don't understand..."

me too likes "with or without you" lines but am not allowed to like it.. :)

i also love "one"

Is it getting better?
Or do you feel the same?
Will it make it easier on you now?
You got someone to blame

almost all lines of it actually..

and "sweetest thing"



My love she throws me like a rubber ball
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
She won't catch me or break my fall
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
Baby’s got blue skies up ahead
But in this I'm a rain cloud
You know she wants a dry kind of love
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing

and "bad"


If you should ask then maybe they'd
Tell you what I would say
True colors fly in blue and black
Bruised silken sky and burning flag
Colors crash, collide in blood shot eyes

Post a Comment

About Us

We are a bunch or people who love talking about music, as much as we love listening to it. Feel like contributing as a member? Drop in a comment on a post requesting so, and you shall enlighten the rest of us.

Members