« Home | colors » | is your music taste rigged? » | favoritest u2 lines » | for n00b leechers » | jobs and dylan » | fsirt psot »

my fav gibberish

"Babble, Babble, Bitch, Bitch
Rebel, Rebel, Party, Party
Sex, sex, sex, don't forget the violence
Blah, blah, blah
Got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely
Stick your stupid slogan in
Everybody sing along"

~ Marilyn Manson - This Is The New Shit

So which are your fav gibberish lyrics?


mine has to be "bike" by floyd from the album "relics"..

I've got a bike.
You can ride it if you like.
It's got a basket, a bell that rings,
and things to make it look good.
I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.

I've got a cloak, it's a bit of a joke.
There's a tear up the front, it's red and black,
I've had it for months.
If you think it could look good then I guess it should.

I know a mouse and he hasn't got a house.
I don't know why I call him Gerald.
He's getting rather old but he's a good mouse.

I've got a clan of gingerbread men.
Here a man, there a man, lots of gingerbread men.
Take a couple if you wish, they're on the dish.

You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
I'll give you anything, everything, if you want things

I know a room full of musical tunes.
Some rhyme, some ching, most of them are clockwork.

Let's go into the other room and make them work.


:-).. and ya.. almost every other song by RHCP..

All my life - Foo Fighters

"
All my life Ive been searching for somethin
Somethin never comes, never leads to nuthin
Nothin satisfies, but Im gettin close
Closer to the prize at the end of the rope

All night long I dream of the day
When it comes around, and its takinaway
Leaves me with the feelin that I feel the most
Feel it come to life when I see your ghost

Done, done; on to the next one
Done, done, and Im on to the next one
Done, done, and Im on to the next one
Done, done, and Im on to the next one

Done, done, and Im on to the next one"

songfact of the day.. ;)
all my life plays in the background in one scene in the movie identity when paris (isnt that the name of the girl?) is searching for something in her purse while driving.. vaguely remember..
what was she searching for?..
apt song :p

don't remember seeing a movie called identity :-( but the name paris definitely rings a bell one way or the other :-D

hmm... i think what phreak meant was "bourne identity"

nope.. not bourne identity.. but a dumb movie called "identity".. look it up on imdb..
the song plays when paris is searching for cigarettes in her purse while driving.. plays just for 5-10 secs but good enough for yours truly to note.. ;)

oooh and more facts.. foo fighters was formed by dave grohl ( nirvana drummer ) after cobain kicked the bucket.

speaking of Cobain and gibberish
"a mulato,an albino
a mosquito,a libido"
is sweet gibberish to listen to in Purple Haze

Hm. I think I"ll have to contemplate my favorite gibberish more!

Post a Comment

About Us

We are a bunch or people who love talking about music, as much as we love listening to it. Feel like contributing as a member? Drop in a comment on a post requesting so, and you shall enlighten the rest of us.

Members