« Home | flac search » | Audio tip - 2 » | Audio tip - 1 » | listen » | Talk about peer pressure... uff! » | degrading music » | my fav tool » | 10000 trivia » | 10000 days » | my fav gibberish »

fav harry belafonte

island in the sun
Oh, island in the sun
Willed to me by my father's hand
All my days I will sing in praise
Of your forest, waters, your shining sand

and

jamaica farewell
Down the way where the nights are gay
And the sun shines daily on the mountaintop
I took a trip on a sailing ship
But when I reached Jamaica I made her stop
Now I'm sad to say
I'm on my way
I won't be back for many a day
My heart is down
My head is turning around
I had to leave a little girl in Kingston town

whats your fav harry belafonte ?

"Banana boat" ofcourse!! oh and "Don't tie me donkey down there".. hehee.. cute song.

oh and "hava nagila" just his way of singing it... real nice.

ya day-0 (banana boat song) i like too.. "day light come and we wanna go home"..

i like merci bon dieu too.. i think i like the sad/love songs more than the fun ones..

fun ones.. i like "hole in the bucket", chickens and coconut woman..

ma-til-da!!!
love it love it love it
specially the live performance...

Post a Comment

About Us

We are a bunch or people who love talking about music, as much as we love listening to it. Feel like contributing as a member? Drop in a comment on a post requesting so, and you shall enlighten the rest of us.

Members