« Home | fav harry belafonte » | flac search » | Audio tip - 2 » | Audio tip - 1 » | listen » | Talk about peer pressure... uff! » | degrading music » | my fav tool » | 10000 trivia » | 10000 days »

yip

ok bear with me for my audio geekery. i had to blog this. i have successfully created a DTS audio cd that plays in my home theater. Listening to the wall CD 1 on my home theater as am blogging. you gotta hear this to believe my excitement. pure genuine 5.1 DTS audio ( no upmixing from flac or mp3 or any other stereo source ). Oooooooooh... bliiiissssss.
me has 5 floyd albums on dts now.. yip

About Us

We are a bunch or people who love talking about music, as much as we love listening to it. Feel like contributing as a member? Drop in a comment on a post requesting so, and you shall enlighten the rest of us.

Members